Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Wed, 11/07/2018 - 3:41pm
Here are our current (May 25, 2019) URGENT need items (in order of importance):
- mayonnaise and ketchup
- paper towels
- toilet paper
- cleaning products (dish detergent, toilet bowl cleaner, cleanser, window cleaner, etc.)
- personal hygiene items (toothpaste, bar soap, deodorant, shampoo, shaving cream, etc.)
- peanut butter
- detergent (no bulk sizes)
- canned fruit
- dog and cat food or treats
- juice boxes
- crackers and cookies
- tea (small boxes)
- baking items (cake and brownie mixes, sugar, flour, etc.)
- canned beans (black, red, kidney, cannelli, etc.)
- corn, canned peas, carrots, beets, spinach, mixed vegtables (We do NOT need canned green beans).
At this time, we do NOT need baby items including diapers or adult diapers.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.