Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Wed, 11/15/2017 - 11:23am
Please help us restock the shelves! Our current (November 15) URGENT need items (in order of importance) are:
- cleaning products (dish detergent, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner, cleanser)
- personal hygiene items (soap, deodorant, shampoo, shaving cream, razors)
- coffee (one pound cans preferred)
- milk (boxed, like Parmalat)
- paper towels
- laundry detergent (no oversized bottles)
- toothpaste and tooth brushes
- canned fruit
- snack packs (pudding)
- juice boxes
- cooking oil
- flour, sugar
- pasta sauce
- dog and cat food
- canned peas, carrots, beets, spinach, corn (We do NOT need canned green beans.)
- canned chic peas, black beans, kidney beans
- salad dressing
- pasta (regular and gluten free)
At this time, we do NOT need baby diapers.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.