Submitted by Jerry Racioppi on Wed, 11/15/2017 - 11:23am
Please help us restock the shelves! Our current (January 29) URGENT need items (in order of importance) are:
- cleaning products (dish detergent, lysol, toilet bowl cleaner, cleanser)
- personal hygiene items (soap, deodorant, shampoo, shaving cream, razors)
- coffee (one pound cans preferred)
- milk (boxed, like Parmalat)
- paper towels
- laundry detergent (no oversized bottles)
- toothpaste and tooth brushes
- canned fruit
- snack packs (pudding)
- juice boxes
- canned meats
- ketchup, mustard, mayonaise
- salad dressing
- toilet paper
- flour, sugar
- dog and cat food
- canned peas, carrots, beets, spinach (We do NOT need canned green beans or corn.)
- canned chic peas, black beans, kidney beans
At this time, we do NOT need baby diapers.
The Food Pantry will continue to be open on the 4th Saturday of each month from 9 - 11am.
For more information about the Food Pantry click on the "Food Pantry" link across the red menu bar or http://holyspiritverona.org/food-pantry.